Nothing By the Slice


“@StLouisSmack: @pistl Can you buy by the slice in the restaurants?” thanks. We sell whole pies only.
I have the same approach as Pi. There are no individual workouts posted here. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Every workout has a context, purpose and a goal. Not appropriate to sell by the slice.

Comments

Tim Clark said…
Bravo! Love the analogy. The Pie looks good too.
Howard said…
I agree - great analogy. Hope all is well your way - will we see you at our coaches college sometime?
Boris said…
I made an exceptional chocolate pecan pie the other day. I promise to share if I make it down south again.
Amie said…
That's awesome! LOVE IT!!! One of my best friends called me the other day to ask questions about a better way to lift, watching loads, reps, etc. (same conversations you and I have had!)...I channeled my inner IRON MAVEN to guide him down the better path :) Thank you my friend!

Popular posts from this blog

What is High Performance? Ross Tucker's 12 minute master class

Form and Function

The 411 on Back Angles and Torque When Squatting