Never Say Never



Career-ending injury? Not for Zach Krych.

Comments

Niel K. Patel said…
Incredible. Thank you for posting it!
David Cornthwaite said…
Amazing story, and I'm not a bit surprised. I hear a new story everyday of someone who was told they would never ____ again due to injury, disease, etc., and low and behold, they go on to do much more then anyone thought possible. Your damn right "Never say never"!
Amie said…
Thank you for this post! I needed to watch this one...the road back is so frustrating and difficult, and I have to remember it's a long road, not a short one :) It was helpful to me to see that it took him a year to get back to where he was he got hurt, and then he took off! THANK YOU my friend! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A System of the Absurd

Form and Function

It's About Preparing People, not Preventing Injuries