Have you been "forthcoming" with credit to others?

In that never-never land of almost awake and listening to the early radio alarm, I heard a great commentary by a local St. Louis businessman, Bob Vecchiotti. Read it here.

This ditty hits home with me because over the last year, it has come to my attention (with much angst), that a former colleague and partner has been using materials (video, photos, even ideas) in written work and presentations without acknowledging me. In a little over a month, this individual will speak in front of a national audience; and I will be there in the audience to see if he uses any of my materials and truly is "forthcoming" with credit. We'll see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A System of the Absurd

Form and Function

It's About Preparing People, not Preventing Injuries