A New Era: Me 2.0.1

Sorry I've been so quiet this year. 2011 has been a quite a journey for me. I've learned so much about myself. Realized it was time to step out of my comfort zone. Time to grow.

It all started with a pair of Frye boots back in January.

It has culminated in my very own, new physical health & performance facility in June. Talk about whirlwind. I've put a few from my phone below. Nothing fancy here. A few select tools and about 1800 sq feet to:
  • build awareness
  • build alignment
  • get mobile
  • get strong
  • get fast
Never thought I'd be in this position, but here I am. Time for me to really put my passion, ideas and words into action. Still have so much to do with my website and the facility; one step at a time. But I am up and running. Open house and grand opening coming soon.

Thanks to all of you in the blogosphere for your support over the last 6 years--yes, my first post was August 12, 2005. Over the next 6 years I look forward to talking about my journey as a physical therapist and athletic development coach, as well as sharing ideas about what seems to work with my athletes and clients.

Iron Maven Physical Health & Performance
10772 Indian Head Industrial Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63132






Comments

Niel K. Patel said…
Best of luck Tracy!

Popular posts from this blog

A System of the Absurd

Form and Function

It's About Preparing People, not Preventing Injuries