My Favorite Signing

A few weeks ago, the papers and sportscasts were all abuzz with what high school football players signed where. In my world, the most important signing had nothing to do with football; it had everything to do with academic excellence, character, determination, duty, honor and country.


Hats off to my friend Charles Gerber on being nominated by and accepted by the United States Military Academy at West Point. And kudos to Jill and Geoff Gerber for bringing up a terrific young man. Let the training for Beast Barracks begin!

Comments

Anonymous said…
No doubt about it!

I am a proud uncle of
Sean Christman...Class of 2013.
Anonymous said…
I'm happy for their son; they are great parents. Congrats!

Alex

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Preparing People, not Preventing Injuries

A System of the Absurd

Form and Function