Meet Coach Jimmy Radcliffe



I first heard Jimmy Radcliffe speak at the 1999 NSCA Coaches College in Colorado Springs. He didn't just talk. The man jumped, hopped, bounded, skipped and ran with grace, precision and an explosiveness I had never seen. He spoke with wisdom and humility. At 5'6" and maybe a buck sixty, this guy was not what I imagined when I found out he was a Division I strength coach.

Since that time, I've had the opportunity to listen to and speak with Coach Radcliffe in depth at the 2009 and 2010 GAIN meetings. His background is in weightlifting and track & field. He is the consummate professional--the real deal when it comes to developing the complete athlete. No false bravado; no quick fixes. If you get the chance to hear him speak, jump, bound, skip and run to it.

Coach Radcliffe will be with me on the faculty at GAIN 2011. If you are interested in attending GAIN 2011, drop me a line.

Comments

John T. Thrush said…
Jimmy is a longtime friend and I personally feel he is the finest strength coach working today. He has an eclectic approach that results in the development of the ultimate potential of his athletes.
As for pliometrics, nobody is better or knows more. I wish I had more opportunities to "pick" his brain.

Popular posts from this blog

A System of the Absurd

Form and Function

It's About Preparing People, not Preventing Injuries