USA Weightlifting Commercial




This public service announcement will play on CSTV when they broadcast the 2007 Collegiate Nationals in May. Werksan Barbell, the OFFICIAL barbell of USAW (as Leo Totten, president of Werksan and BOD member of USAW would say--it's a cozy relationship), paid for the commercial. The woman who snatches the weight is Natalie Woolfolk, currently the reigning 63 kg National Champion and American record holder.

Give credit to Werksan, Joe Delago and Leo for contributing to the promotion of the sport.

Comments

krustukles said…
This rocks so hard I can barely articulate my glee. I've posted it to my blog with a link back to you -- hope that's cool.

"Mistress Krista" of Stumptuous.com
Anonymous said…
I purchased Catuaba Power Max (500 MG) from Vitamin Shoppe store at Couponalbum.com and saved $10!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Preparing People, not Preventing Injuries

A System of the Absurd

Form and Function