Feedback Please!

Here's to a healthy and strong 2007 to everyone! I'm hitting the ground running. Not going to play small anymore (thanks for the great podcast, Pamela!)

I would like to send special thanks out to Ron, Vern, Alex, Carla, Jill, Joe P, 2 Old, and Aimee A. for supporting my blogging efforts this year. Katie, I'm going to answer your question about helping stompers, I promise! It is time to take the next step and make some more tangible contributions to the world of athletic development.

There have been some requests for materials and I'd like feedback from everyone on what type of weight training/weightlifting resources you'd like to see: video, website, print. Find a PDF of this great power clean sequence by Natalie Woolfolk here. Shoot me an email and let me know what you think and what I can do to help you and your athletes Learn to Lift properly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A System of the Absurd

Form and Function

It's About Preparing People, not Preventing Injuries